These delicious berry and cherry flapjacks are full of energy-boosting oats, honey, juicy dried fruit and nuts. They’re perfect for lunch boxes.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 30 minutes
- 150g unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 75g Light Brown Muscovado Sugar
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 250g Rolled Porridge Oats
- 170g pack Waitrose Forest Feast Dried Berries & Cherries
- 50g Roasted Chopped Hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, gas mark 4. Place the butter, sugar and honey in a medium pan and heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the butter has melted and the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the oats, dried fruit and nuts. Press the mixture into a lightly greased 30cm x 20cm x 4cm rectangular non-stick tin and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then score lightly with a knife into 12 bars. Leave to cool completely in the tin before removing. The flapjacks can be stored in an airtight container for up to 4 days.