All prize draws are open to anyone aged 18 or over. Persons connected with Essex Baby or any other prize draw sponsors are ineligible. Our prize draws may be promoted over several different websites simultaneously. This is a Free Draw and the winner will be drawn at random within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice.
Prizes are provided by third party sponsors. No alternative prize will be offered. Valid emails must be entered plus a postal address to validate the winner. We will not pass on your details to any third parties for any purpose other than to arrange delivery of prizes, unless you have actively opted-in to receive marketing materials.
Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of Essex Baby shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in Competition Notices (as defined below) are the Competition Rules (“Rules“) and apply to competitions (“Competition“) featuring in any Essex Baby website, social media pages and publications unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering a Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules. These Rules do not affect your statutory rights.
- Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition (“Competition Notice“).
- Essex Baby reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event of an anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Essex Baby’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Competition Notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland and/or the Isle of Man. The address you provide with your competition entry (“Entry“) may be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
- Employees of Essex Baby Ltd and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families i.e. prize sponsors are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Essex Baby reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Essex Baby assumes that by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules.
- Essex Baby reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Essex Baby in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
- Essex Baby does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership and copyright, although Essex Baby will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose. Where any Entry is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own this) this will be made clear in the Competition Notice and you will then be able to choose whether to enter the Competition.
- Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you.
Data Protection and Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity. Essex Baby will do so only with the explicit permission of the winner.
- Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
- If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this term by, for example, the use of ‘script’ or any other automated means, that person/those e-mail addresses will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- There is no purchase requirement to enter an online Competition.
- Essex Baby cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, communications failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, or other causes outside its reasonable control.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Essex Baby is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- We are not liable for any competition operated by a third party but featured on the Essex Baby website, social media or publications, which shall be the responsibility of such third party.
- Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternative winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
- Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Essex Baby reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Essex Baby and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Essex Baby cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.