Lee Valley Regional Park is giving away hundreds of free tickets to a range of different experiences. From hotel stays to white water rafting, the Lee Valley Big 50 will give visitors the opportunity to discover some of the parks tops venues and hidden gems.
How do you apply for free tickets to Lee Valley Big 50?
All you need to do is browse through the various deals on the Lee Valley Big 50 website and choose which tickets you would like. There are 26 activities to choose from.
Attractions and experiences that are great for families with younger children include:
– A 1 night stay for a family for four at the Cheshunt Marriott
– Ice skating at the Lee Valley Ice Centre
– An annual family pass to Lee Valley Park Farms
– A junior riding session at the Lee Valley Riding Centre
– A family ticket to a special event weekend at the Royal Gunpowder Mills
– A 1 night stay for a family for four at the Waltham Abbey Marriott
– A party experience at Rye House Laser Combat for 10 people
You’ll need to create an account to apply, but then you are free enter the ballot for as many attractions as you wish. Just make sure you read the details for each attraction. Some are offering just one ticket per application, while others have family tickets up for grabs.
The more attractions you apply for, the more chance you have of winning tickets to a fun, free experience. However, only one prize will be issued per household.
When does the ballot close?
The application for free tickets to Lee Valley experiences closes at 5pm on Monday 15 May 2017, so make sure you’ve applied for your top experiences by then.
If your application is successful, a member of the Lee Valley Big 50 team will contact you around 18 May.
For more information and to apply for attractions, visit the Lee Valley Big 50 website.