We love these super sparkly fridge magnets; easy to make and you never get two the same!
5-10 minutes per magnet
2-12 years (be careful to supervise little ones very carefully if using small beads)
- Air drying clay
- Shiny/sparkly beads
- Cocktail stick
- Magnets (we have cut up a magnetic strip bought cheaply online but you could easily dismantle some old fridge magnets)
- Mould a small piece of clay into your desired shape.
- Push the beads into the clay
- Make a pattern in the clay by pricking it with the cocktail stick
- Push a magnet into the clay on the reverse side (see top tip!)
- When your magnet is dry you could write name and date on the reverse to make a lovely memento.
Top tip! Make sure your magnet is strong enough to support your masterpiece – do this before it dries and then you can easily push an extra magnet in the back