Here are ten engaging, beautiful learning and living outdoor play spaces hand-picked by Essex Baby. Enjoy!!
1. Loose pieces – these natural loose materials are great for small world play and building natural habitats. Via Let the Children Play.
2. Outdoor kitchen – just add sand and water and your little ones will have hours of fun. Via Share and Remember.
3. Fairy delight – even the smallest outdoor space can become magical when you turn it into a charming fairy garden. Via The Magic Onions.
4. Terrain tyres – these earth-filled tyres make perfect mini lawns. Just add a few props to turn your garden into an irresistible play space. Via Let the Childen Play.
5. Tea for two – this creative use of timber is perfect for imaginative play or an outdoor lunch. Via Let the Children Play.
6. Natural play den – Cover a wire mesh cage with bamboo to create this cosy hideaway.
7. Water wall – attach different containers and lengths of pipe to a fence or board for fun water play. Via Happy Hooligans.
8. Chair bus – up-cycle old plastic school chairs to create a simple play bus. Via Mummy Musings and Mayhem.
9. Children’s garden – a couple of inexpensive plants, some child-size tools and a few accessories make a wonderful mini-garden. Via My Delicious Ambiguity.
10. Water painting – have lots of fun ‘painting’ with water on framed squares of slate. Via Doodle Buds.