This is a fun make, my little one really enjoyed playing with this and some Happyland figures. Just don’t try to sail it on water!
20 minutes plus drying time
- Paper plate
- Toilet roll
- Lolly stick
- 1 sheet of A4 paper
- Cut a paper plate in half and staple on each side to make the hull of the boat, you will need to cut the bottom to make it flat if you want it to stand (but if you don’t, it rocks, which is fun too!).
- Make a triangular sail out of the paper and glue to the lolly stick.
- Cut a hole in the toilet roll just big enough to slot in the end of the lolly stick.
- Place the lolly stick sail into the toilet roll and place the toilet roll/lolly stick sail into the hull of the boat (see inset picture).
- Decorate in your favourite colours and leave to dry.