Here is the first craft activity from our new craft blogger ‘Kiddy Craft’.A fantastically easy and affordable craft; this is a great one for active children with short attention spans. They really do make the pom-poms go far!
A simple, undecorated shooter would take under a minute. 5-10 minutes for decoration, plus drying time.
- Paper or plastic cup
- White paint
- Glittery pens or felt tips
- Cut the bottom out of the cup with scissors – be careful! Adult supervision will be required.
- Paint the cup with white paint and leave to dry (optional)
- Decorate with Glittery or felt tip pens. (optional)
- Snip the end off of a balloon
- Stretch the balloon over the end of the cup.
- Put a pom-pom (or pom-poms!) inside the cup.
- Pull the balloon and ‘POP!!’