Here’s one for princesses everywhere! A lovely interactive way to use recycled materials.
- Paper coffee cup
- 2 pipecleaners
- Pencil or straw
- 1 piece of kitchen towel
- Cut the bottom out of a paper cup and leave to dry.
- Stick a circular piece of card to the end of a straw, draw on a face and stick on a crown shape.
- Place the kitchen towel around the top of the cup and secure in place with one pipe cleaner.
- Gather the kitchen towel around the straw under the face and secure with another pipe cleaner using the excess pipe cleaner to form two arms.
- Place the rest of the straw through the body of the cup
- Move the straw up and down to hide and reveal the princess!