Here’s a craft to cool you down on these hot summer days! We made this with the children at our fantastic ‘Frozen’ fun day at Kiddicare lakeside and they were a huge hit!
- Jar with lid
- Puffy stickers (or any waterproof stickers
- 1 sheet of acetate
- GlitterFoil backed plastic (we used printer foil but you could use any pretty paper)
- Elastic band
- Cut a piece of acetate the same height as the jar.
- Curl around to form a tube, secure with sellotape.
- Decorate with the puffy stickers (we’ve used everyone’s favourite snow sister!) and place vertically in the jar.
- Sprinkle glitter into the jar and fill with water.
- Put the lid on the jar and place the foil over the lid and secure with the rubber band.
- Tie a ribbon over the band to finish off.
- Shake, shake, shake!!