A colourful and delightful wind chime which kept my little one engaged for quite some time!
- Paper Cup
- Pipe cleaner
- Coloured drinking straws
- Make a hole in the bottom of the paper cup and thread the pipe cleaner though, making a loop in which to hang your wind chime. You can thread beads over the pipe cleaner to decorate if you wish.
- Cut four pieces of string to the same length (approximately 40cm) and cut the coloured straws to about 3 cm.
- Thread beads, bells and pieces of straw onto the lengths of string, tie a knot in the end to stop it all falling off!
- Secure the other end of the string to each of the holes in the rim of the cup.
- Hang at a window where a breeze can make your bells sing!