Hello, this week we are making cobble stone cottages perfect for brightening up your gardens!
You will need
- A cobble stone
- Acrylic paint
- Large paint brush
- Fine paint brush
- Varnish (optional)
1.First you will need to find a cobble stone which you could find at the beach, in your garden or cheat and buy a bag from a garden centre.
2. Next using the large paint brush coat the stone in a light base colour with acrylic paint this will be the colour of the walls, you may need a couple of coats to get a good coverage.
3. Once step 2 is dry choose a colour of paint for the roof, again using the larger paintbrush to apply to the op half of the cobble.
4. Now we can add our detail with the fine brush, our front door, windows and roof tiles, how about adding pot plants too, create your perfect home!
5. Once dry if you want to you could add a coat of varnish to make it really weather proof, however acrylic paint does last a long time outside as it is :
6. Why stop here, why not create a whole village! 🙂