Here’s the latest recipe from Truly Madly Healthy for you to try:
Prep: 15 Minutes Serves: 2-3
- 250 g Dovecote farm gluten free flour
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 250 ml Almond Milk ( or another dairy free milk)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Pinch of salt
- Diced fresh rosemary
- 4 tbsp Sunflower and chia seeds
- Grease and line a bread tin with baking paper and coconut oil.
- In a bowl combine the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In a another bowl mix the almond milk, eggs , rosemary and 3 tbsp of seeds. Lastly melt the coconut oil and add this to the milk mixture.
- Fold the two bowls together. Sprinkle the remaining seeds on top.
- Place in the oven and bake at 180 for 40 minutes
Serving Suggestion – You can flavour your bread with your favourite ingredients and it is best enjoyed straight from …the oven !!