Win a Doidy Easter Weaning Set and try our cute healthy Easter recipe idea!
Doidy Weaning is offering a gorgeous Easter Weaning Set so that your baby can join in the Easter fun this April. The Doidy Easter Weaning Set contains:
- A Doidy Bowl – in blue, red or pastel pink
- A Doidy Cup – in white or yellow
- A set of two Easter bibs
Three further runner-up prizes of a Doidy Bowl and Cup will also be awarded.
Doidy is famous for the open, slanted Doidy Cup and now, 70 years after the brand was designed to support good oral health and jaw development, the brand introduces the new Doidy Bowl. The Doidy Bowl features the unique signature slanted design and a suction pad base to help babies and infants learn to feed themselves with ease. Doidy Bowl is designed to help develop motor skills, with a slanted high lip on one side to allow infants to scoop the food up and load more easily onto a spoon, making it perfect for finger foods, purees or soups. Doidy Bowl’s design fits most highchairs and is recommended for babies of 6 months+. Plus the Doidy Bowl’s super-suction base grips it to the surface of a high chair, reducing the risk of messy spills!
The original Doidy Cup has been endorsed by Health Professionals including Doctors, Dentists, Midwives and Health Visitors for almost 70 years. The Doidy Cup helps to teach an infant to drink from the rim of an open cup rather than from a spout or teated bottle, which carries many benefits. Indeed, health professionals promote the use of the Doidy Cup to help prevent premature tooth decay, poor feeding techniques and delayed speech development. This unique weaning cup encourages good oral movements and helps to develop chewing skills through encouraging use of the jaw, tongue and mouth muscles.
Discover more at www.doidyweaning.com
And this Easter, Doidy Weaning has teamed up with The Happy Kitchen Food Company www.thehappykitchenfoodcompany.co.uk to put together some lovely healthy Easter Treat ideas for weaning infants. These are great fun to make and eat and will leave thoughts of chocolate forgotten – well for the time being anyway!
Makes 12 muffins
250g grated carrot
50g dried mixed fruit
200g self-raising four
1 tsp of baking powder
2 eggs, beaten
1tsp of cinnamon
1/2 tsp of ground allspice
Cream cheese icing
3tbsp of caster sugar
240g cream cheese
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees and line a muffin tin with paper cases
- Cream the sugar and butter together and add the carrots.
- Sift in the flour, spices and baking powder into the mixture.
- Add the beaten eggs and flour and mix until it is all combined.
- Divide between the paper cases and bake for 20 mins.
- While the muffins are baking you can make the icing by simply mixing the butter and sugar together and folding in the cream cheese.
- Pop the icing into the fridge and then spread or pipe onto the muffins when they are completely cooled.
1 scotch pancake or one small homemade pancake.
A variety of fruit of your choice.
- Place your pancake into the bowl and use your fruit to create a happy Easter bunny face
To enter the competition simply fill in your details below. Closing date midnight 15/04/19.
We will not pass on your details to any third parties or use your data for any purpose other than to arrange delivery of prizes to our winners.
[contact-form-7 id=”85783″ title=”Doidy Easter Weaning Set Competition”]