Halloween is just around the corner, so this month we’ve teamed up with the team at Hobbycraft to see if we can come up with some fun and fool-proof DIY decorations.
Presented with a beautiful basket of craft goodies and a few little helpers, we’ve set about creating some spooky projects that are easy for even non-crafty types to copy at home.
Halloween Pompom Wreath
What You Need
How to Make
1. Make a cardboard disc by drawing round a dinner plate and cutting it out.
2. In the centre of the disc, draw around a cup and cut out the centre.
3. Using PVA glue, stick assorted Halloween pompoms to one side of the disc.
4. When the whole of the disc is covered, glue goggly eyes to some of the pompoms.
5. Now all you need to do is leave it to dry and then your Halloween pompom wreath will be ready to hang indoors.